Have you ever listened to a piece of music on a fantastic new pair of earbuds? Have you noticed the difference in sound and quality? Developers and sound engineers of some of the best pieces of music in the world right now have made their music to be listened to on fantastic earbuds. They never wanted you to listen to the music over the radio or on a bad speaker, simply because you are not getting the fully immersive experience that they had in mind when they were making the song.
If you do not believe us, we encourage you to go to a store and listen to a song you’ve known for years but listen to it through a great quality headset. You will be shocked at the difference in sound and how you hear incredible things that you never would have noticed before.
Today we have put together a list of the top 11 best noise-isolating earbuds in 2018. This list of noise-isolating earbuds is a product of all that we believe in when it comes to listening to music, and has been put together with a lot of thought and care. We encourage you to find a set that will work the best for you personally.
What to look for
Before we get to our top-11 list of the best noise-isolating earbuds of 2018, we want to let you know what we were looking for in a pair. We hope that through this you will learn what you should be looking for, if you decide to look beyond the 11 on this list today. If you are looking for a pair of noise isolating earbuds, the first thing you are going to want to know is the durability of the product. Have they been manufactured to last a long time? Earbuds can be a financial investment and you want to make sure that they can last at least several years from the initial purchase of the product.
The next thing that you want to look for is comfort level. This is so important in a set of earbuds simply because you will sometimes be using them for long periods of time and need to ensure that they will never hurt your ear.
Since we are looking at noise-isolating earbuds, it is also important for them to be able to block outside sound. This is what noise isolating means. If they can block out ambient sound from your surroundings, it makes for a fully immersive musical experience that is going to change the way you listen to music.
#1: XDODD Noise Isolating Headphones
The first product is the XDODD Noise Isolating Headphones. They have a lot of features to enhance the sound.
- Hi-definition stereo with a lot of great bass
- Equipped with some of the best driver technology right now
- Can isolate outside noise and have been built with a 120-degree oblique in ear wearing
- Very ergonomic and have a strong compatibility with a lot of smart devices on the market right now
- Great warranty
- Noise isolating is great
- Great warranty
- Could have a more dynamic sound
Discover the top headphones reviewed.
#2: Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds
The next best noise isolating earbuds of 2018 is the Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds.
- Comes in one of six colors, one of our favorites is the black night and hazy gray feature on this product
- Has been made fully out of real wood
- Produces a crisp sound that is crystal clear without sacrificing a strong bass
- Very comfortable to fit
- In-ear design reduces the outside noise very effectively
- Made out of wood
- Great sound
- Overall comfort could be better
#3: Kinbashi Noise Isolating Earbuds
Another one of the best noise isolating earbuds is the Kinbashi Noise Isolating Earbuds. These are another affordable choice on the market right now if you are looking to save a few dollars on a new pair of earbuds.
- Very lightweight in-ear design
- Heavy bass
- Compatible with so many smart devices and smartphone systems
- Comes with a 3.5 mm audio port
- Comes with 3 soft rubber ear tips made out of silicone, in small, medium or large
- Easy to play and control the volume from the ear tips themselves
- Comes with a great warranty
- Affordable price
- Great look
- High end of music could be stronger
Check out our Cowin E-7 headphones unbiased review.
#4: G-Cord Ceramic In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones
The G-Cord Ceramic In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones are another pair of the best noise isolating earbuds.
- Built with an ergonomic angle to ensure that they fit you securely and easily
- Very powerful sound that is dynamic
- No loss of sound at all
- Comes with microphone attached
- Great sound
- Extended comfort
- Wired, not wireless
#5: TRONOE Sport HIFI In-Ear Earbuds
The TRONOE Sport HIFI In-Ear Earbuds are definitely one of the most affordable options on the list today.
- Fully wired noise-cancelling earbuds
- Distortion free
- Still has plenty of bass to offer you
- Cancels outside noise
- Bass is very powerful
- Wires tend to get in the way
#6: Simpfun in-ear headphones
Another product on our list is the Simpfun in-ear headphones.
- Fantastic high-end look that you will appreciate
- Cancels out any outside noise
- Ergonomic fit
- Very comfortable
- Dynamic drivers for all-around sound
- Great warranty
- Comfortable to wear
- Could have stronger bass sound
#7: ISOtunes Noise Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds
The ISOtunes Noise Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds are one of the pricier options on the list today. They have been built with a lot of features to justify the price point.
- Proven to have the ability to isolate all outside noise of a reduction of 26 dB
- Bluetooth earbuds that are able to protect your hearing while giving you a wide range of sound
- Very comfortable to wear
- Wireless technology allows you to play over Bluetooth
- Can sync up to a variety of smart devices
- One of the best sounds
- Isolates all noise
- Pricier than others on the list
#8: Audiophile Earbuds
The Audiophile Earbuds are another one of the best noise isolating earbuds on the market right now.
- Delivers high quality of sound
- Made with dual drivers that are very dynamic and ensure the quality of sound
- Designed to use with smart devices of both Android and Apple products
- One of the more detailed products on the list with a range of frequency from 5Hz to 31000 Hz depending on what range of hearing that you have
- Comes with great Audiophile guarantee
- Fantastic sound
- Deep bass
- Great guarantee
- High end could be a bit clearer in music
#9: COWIN HE1 In-ear Earbuds
The COWIN HE1 In-ear Earbuds are one of the most affordable pairs of noise isolating earbuds.
- Affordable price that will catch your eye
- Fully waterproof and sweat proof making them completely ideal for working out
- Have been made primarily for runners or anyone looking to enhance their gym experience
- Will never fall out of your ears, making them great for working out
- Super lightweight to cater to all of your needs
- Compatible with a lot of smartphones on the market
- Great for working out
- Sweat proof and waterproof
- Syncs up well with smart devices
- Bass and overall sound quality could be better
#10: ROVKING Wired Sweatproof Headphones
The ROVKING Wired Sweatproof Headphones are on the list today because of their amazing price point. If you are looking to save money, look no further than this ROVKING product.
The ROVKING Wired Sweatproof Headphones have been built with a lot of features:
- Incredible fit that guarantees they will not fall out
- Ideal for working out as they are sweat proof
- Able to control music and volume by the onset system
- Amazing price
- On-set controls are great
- Fully sweat proof
- Could be made a bit better, not as durable
#11: Senzer S10 Earbuds
The final best noise-isolating earbuds on the list is the Senzer S10 Earbuds. We believe these have been made very durably to last you a long time, but also offer you a fantastic immersive experience when listening to your music.
- Fantastic high-end look at an affordable price
- Built with some of the best overall well-rounded sound
- Hardly any noise from the outside, more music
- Comfortable to wear for a long time
- Works with smart devices
- Overall great quality
- Easy to use
- Great sound
- Could isolate noise a bit better
The common theme with all of the top 11 best noise-isolating earbuds is that they are affordably priced while offering you the highest quality of sound. Never again should you buy a set of earbuds that are not able to isolate the outside noise. You want to be able to have a fully immersive experience no matter what you are listening to.
Since you have the 11 choices from our end, you can make your final decision of which one is going to work the best for the type of music you listen to, or your budget at this moment.